As COVID-19 continues to spread, there’s nothing more important to us than the well-being of our customers and employees. Just like you, we at Goode Times Events are continuing to follow the news about the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We’re taking extensive steps to protect our customers, our associates and our communities. Above all, we hope you and the people you care about are healthy and safe.
We want to tell you about the added precautions we are taking here at Goode Times to increase your safety and comfort as much of the world confronts the new coronavirus. As professionally trained entertainers who love to mingle with our clients and friends and family, we have always maintained cleanliness at work and at home.
However we have stepped up our diligence due to concerns about
COVID-19. We are following best practices set down by the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and health departments in the Atlanta area.
- We increased cleaning of “high touch” areas such as door handles, tables, cabinet doors, and bathrooms.
- This increased cleaning includes all the equipment we use for entertainment, such as microphones, speakers etc.
- We have limited on-site hours, but we remain open and available to you during normal business hours either by phone, email or onsite.
We also want to share with you documented information from health experts at CDC, WHO and the Atlanta area:
- If you are sick, please stay home and avoid contact with other individuals. We ask that if you are feeling any symptoms (regardless if they’re related to the coronavirus), please stay home.
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly (the CDC recommends washing for a minimum of 20 seconds). If soap and water aren’t readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
• Maintain a safe distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing/sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Cover your mouth/nose when you cough/sneeze with your elbow, not your hand.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
We will remain vigilant about this situation and keep you posted about any further updates at Goode Times.
If you have comments of suggestions, we’d love to hear from you!
Both numbers accept your text!
While these are trying times, we believe that it is every American’s duty to stick together and work together! This surely will pass and we look forward to being a part of your weddings, corporate events, family movie nights and other events.